Request

From: Braden Lake <BLake@cityu.edu>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 08:05:52 -0800
To: www-html@w3.org
I have a request.  Could everyone that sends messages to this list use
either www-html@w3.org or www-html not Www-Html, or some other name.  I
have all of my messages forwarded to a specific section of my peresonl
folders, and when there are variations in the name, my mail box is
overrun with e-mail.  I like the lists, but can't we standardize the way
we name the list in our own personal address books, so that receivers
can organize their work environment?  Thank you.

- Braden J. Lake >
Webmaster
City University
(425) 637-1010 ext. 3945