downloadble font question

From: Wuming Zhang <wuming@Lhasa.NU>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 01:55:18 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org, www-style@w3.org
I found this thing in CSS2 Specification.  For example, here the font 'Robson
Celtic' is defined and referenced in a style sheet contained in an HTML
document.

 This heading is displayed using Robson Celtic

   The style sheet (in the STYLE element) contains a CSS rule that sets all H1
elements to use the 'Robson Celtic' font family.  I wonder What is that
http://site/fonts/rob-celt for format of the file? can that file be a ttf or a
fon? Anyone know this thing? Maybe you even know some sites I can find more
information! :)) Many thx!

                /Wuming

<.><mailto:%2F%2Fwuming@lhasa.nu>wuming@lhasa.nu</.>
<.><http://wuming.i.svea.nu/>wuming.i.svea.nu</.>