CSS in the Print...

From: Wuming Zhang <wuming@Lhasa.NU>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 05:01:45 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org, www-style@w3.org

I have a big problem with "Print" now..

I write many page in the CSS2 or something in the DHTML.. it is quite
fashion... and layers you know...

But now I have problems to Printa that pages.. CSS2 and layers is totaly
dameged if I am trying to print out it...

Now i guess I may can use some program to convert HTML files include (CSS and
layers) to a ps file or pdf file.. even a image... any1 know this kind of
stuff? and any1 please help me! :)))) many thanks!

I am wondering a more question... why w3 make this things.. had they forgotten
this thing or I have missed something importent?

                /Wuming

<.><mailto:%2F%2Fwuming@lhasa.nu>wuming@lhasa.nu</.>
<.><http://wuming.i.svea.nu/>wuming.i.svea.nu</.>