Internationalisation of html4

From: <YOSR.BENALAYA@email.afnor.fr>
Date: 06 Jan 1999 14:02:21 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org (Non Receipt Notification Requested)

Hi there,
I need to write(and read from) on the same html page in diffrent languages (example: french and greek).
I thougt knowing that in html4 there is 'Lang' attribute that indicate to the browser the language of the text. is this suffcient to accopmplish what i need, or must i add entities of the non latin languages or some thing else ??
Are browsers capable of writing two languages on the same html page ?
A lot of questions !!!
thank you for eclairong me in advance.

--
Yosr BEN ALAYA