Re: XHTML and CASE-SENSITIVITY (half off-topic)

The only thing that fits your specification that I know of is Emacs.
There are nice versions that run on Windows.  I use Meadow (Multilingual
Emacs with ADvantages Over Windows).  Fortunately, you don't have to do
the scripting yourself (in Lisp) since freeware scripts (the main one is
called psgml) for SGML, XML, and DTDs already exist and have font coloring
and many other powerful authoring features.  Learning Emacs can be a
daunting prospect.  Robert DuCharme has written a good introduction to
these tools for people unfamiliar with Emacs and psgml and he has made it
available on the Web in pdf format at:

http://www.snee.com/bob/sgmlfree/emcspsgm.pdf

Chris Gray
Library Systems Technician