'mailto:' and 'subject=' in lower case

From: Baker, Brian A. DS2 <bbaker@emh1.lincoln.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:25:55 -0800
To: "HTML News Group (E-mail)" <www-html@w3.org>
When ever I create a link using 'mailto:' the data is passed to the email
program in lower case.  Is there a way to keep the correct case for both the
address and the subject line?

I am using MSIE 3.2 / 4.0 for the browsers and Outlook 97/98 for the email
programs

As far as I can tell the browser is sending the correct case, but Oulook
fills in the address and subject lines with lowercase.

This is being used on an intranet so I'm not too concerned about other email
programs.  I also don't have the power to change from Outlook or MSIE.

Brian