Re: Voyager /HTML element & attribute names should be UPPER-CASE.

From: Lucille Arneson <lda@slip.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:43:00 -0800
To: Walter Ian Kaye <walter@natural-innovations.com>
Cc: www-html@w3.org
Walter, you are right, again. It is a step backwards to not let us have the
option to use upper case for elements.

It does appear as though the "collective mind" to allow only lower case is
made up. I don't recall, if you are on a PC or Mac system, but if PC, there
is a good editor, "HTML Assistant Pro 97", which I use that allows one to
globally switch tags to upper or lower case and also color them. That will
probably become the best way to deal with this problem. I like to work with
upper case on, but then I could switch to lower case before uploading to the
Internet.

Lucille
***