RE: Voyager /HTML element & attribute names should be UPPER-CASE.

Robert,

	Suggestions regarding the XHTML draft must be sent to the editors
list. The draft says:

Please send detailed comments on this document to www-html-editor@w3.org. We
cannot guarantee a
personal response, but we will try when it is appropriate. Public discussion
on HTML features
takes place on the mailing list www-html@w3.org.

	The Working Group cannot monitor mailing lists, so please send your
comments to the email
address above as well.

Regards,

D-