Re: MS gets CSS patent?

From: dreamwvr <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 04:46:14 -0700
To: "Inanis Brooke" <alatus@earthlink.net>, "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
  looks like time for another dark day this time for the day that
a snake entered paradise..:)
At 11:24 PM 2/5/99 -0800, Inanis Brooke wrote:
>Could somebody please confirm or deny: Does Microsoft, as of January 12,
>1999, have a U.S. patent which includes CSS?
>Or to rephrase, does patent number 5860073 (linked below) include CSS?
>Read the items linked below for info.
>|I would have also forwarded this to the CSS list, but almost everyone on is
>|is probably also on this one as well. What is going on here? How could MS
>|get away with this?
>||Microsoft Awarded Style Sheet Patent
>||Who Owns the Patent to Style Sheets?
>||The Web Standards Project
>||To unsubscribe mailto:standards-off@mercury.projectcool.com OR
>||Send a blank email to: standards-off@mercury.projectcool.com
>||Hosting donated by Project Cool, Inc. http://www.projectcool.com
Reuters, London, February 29, 1998:
Scientists have announced discovering a meteorite which will strike the
earth in March, 2028.  Millions of UNIX coders expressed relief for being
spared the UNIX epoch "crisis" of 2038.

Featuring Website Development and Web Strategies of a TOP Developer
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dynamicduo.html> <mailto:dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
"As Unique as the Company You Keep."        "===0 PGP Key Available