Re: accesskey

On Sun, 26 Dec 1999, Michael Hamm wrote:

> Looking at XHTML1[1] and HTML4.01[2], I note again[3] that <link> has no
> accesskey attribute, and I ask again: why not? Oughtn't it?

If it makes you feel better, they also ignored my suggestion of adding the
Zcaron and zcaron entites, leaving no entities for these last two special
CP1252 (Windows) characters.

       <http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/~roconnor/>
``Paradoxically, a refusal to `put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.'' -- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach