Re: [stds] Y2K (it deserves a subject)

From: Daniel Hiester <alatus@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 06:22:59 -0800
To: "www-html" <www-html@w3.org>
This isn't really a very on-topic reply, but I felt it "important enough."

My understanding is that if the y2k bug takes things down, they won't
magically go down exactly at midnight, seeing as the computer clocks
involved are not time-zone sensitive, and reportedly aren't even tuned
within 24 hours of accuracy in some cases, either.

Oh well... at least there aren't any y2k bugs in HTML. :)

Daniel