RE: best browser

From: Chris Wilson <cwilso@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:54:35 -0800
To: "'Bart Szyszka'" <bart@gigabee.com>, Steven Fredette <prowebsites@prowebsites.net>, Gabriel Rivera <gabrielrivera@ciudad.com.ar>, www-html@w3.org

No, it's not proprietary - the 'cursor' property is in CSS2 (Section 18.1).
Internet Explorer implements the fixed values (e.g. "text", "crosshair",
"wait"), but does not implement the <uri> value, which points to a "cursor
resource" (e.g. a Windows .CUR cursor resource file) - and I think that may
be what was referred to.

-Chris Wilson