Re: XHTML

> --A look in some of the major London bookshops this
> Saturday indicates that none of the popular computing
> authors seem to be aware of this!  They tend to
> reflect the market amongst "HTML" authors.--

Publishers tend to go where the money is and not be leaders in events.
Expect a flood of books as soon as the popularity of small devices
continues.

As an author I have been asked if I will write a book "When the time is
ripe". The next generation oof books on XHTML will contin quite a bit of
info on authoring for small devices. I know of 4 such books on the ramp or
in the process of being writen, and theere are almost certainly more.! The
first ones should be out in January or febuary.

Frank