From: Bart Szyszka <bart@gigabee.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 14:48:19 -0500
To: "Daniel Hiester" <alatus@earthlink.net>, <www-html@w3.org>
> --The file extension has absolutely no meaning in how a browser renders a
> page. Those settings are specified with MIME types on the server.--
> MSIE does it by file extension, I believe...
Local files on your harddrive, yes. MSIE might need you to add the extension
to your HTML file types. However, on the server, you can have any extension
you want.

> On the one hand, I'd hope that .xml would do the trick
Why not just use .php3 or .php?   : )

Bart Szyszka bart@gigabee.com ICQ:4982727
B Grafyx http://www.bgrafyx.com
Join AllAdvantage.com and get paid to surf the Web!