Re: HTML TAGS

From: craig moran <moranc@xpandcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 12:21:16 -0400
To: Hammer Christian <christian.hammer@schenker.at>
CC: www-html@w3.org
I realize I'm bringing up another subject here, but does anyone know of
any way to make multiple selections on a list box (also known as
multiple-select box) without using a mouse?  I've researched and
consulted, but to no avail.  This is very important to me, because one
of my goals as web master is ensuring that our site be ADA-compliant.  I
would appreciate any help whatsoever.  Thank you.

Craig Moran
Department of Labor