Geographic tagging of HTML pages - geotags.com, geotags archive

From: Andrew Daviel <andrew@andrew.triumf.ca>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:55:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: WWW-HTML List <www-html@w3.org>

I have created a mailing list for discussion of geotags -
draft-daviel-html-geo-tag-00.txt - at http://geotags.com/archive/

I have forwarded copies of messages posted here (www-html) to
geotags@geotags.com where they appear in the archive.
I figure copying messages on an open list to another open list
doesn't open any privacy/copyright issues; if anyone has a problem with
that let me know and I can remove their message.

To subscribe, send "subscribe geotags" in mail body to
listserv@geotags.com

Andrew Daviel