RE: Geographic tagging of HTML pages

Instead of adding prefixes to the lat. long., why not just add another meta
tag?
i.e.
<Meta name="geo.planet" content="planet name">

This doesn't solve the problem of extraterrestrial lat. long., but it seems
as though there aren't yet enough pages dealing with a specific location on
another planet to worry about that now.  If it becomes an issue, we could
just specify the name of the place as a country, since they aren't exactly a
country that exists on Earth in the terms that we are used to.

		Keith Starling
		keith_starling@ibm.net