RE: Geographic tagging of HTML pages - draft-daviel-html-geo-tag- 00.txt

From: David Norris <kg9ae@geocities.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:36:03 -0500
To: "Daniel Austin" <daniela@cnet.com>, "Andrew Daviel" <advax@triumf.ca>
Cc: "WWW-HTML List" <www-html@w3.org>
> Perhaps if we listed the resource's right ascension and declination if it
is
> a non-terrestrial resource?

Good thought.

> How many martian resources are we expecting?

I don't know.  Potentially quite a number of them.  How many web resources
are there now about places on Mars, Venus, Moon, etc.  The way I read the
draft, the resource would contain information about the coordinates
specified.  It explicitly states that the resource may or may not be located
at the coordinates specified.

 ,David Norris

Home Computer - http://illusionary.tzo.cc/
Page via mail - 412039@pager.mirabilis.com