XHTML comment form National Geographic

From: Curtis C. Hovey <chovey@nationalgeographic.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 17:21:09 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-html@w3.org>
I love it.  As the webmaster of nationalgeographic.com, I will be mandating
it's implimentation on our site in the next two months.

I think this will help ensure that we are producing valid documents by
simply letting us or the developer attempt to open the document as XML.  I
believe it will also improve the portability of our content by letting us
use and XML/XSL processor on it.  Of course the name-space option will open
an opportunity to extend functionality without worrying about plugins and
their distribution. We intend to use this as a part of our
internationalization effort later this year.

cch.

mailto:chovey@erols.com                     No matter where you go...
mailto:chovey@nationalgeographic.com        ...there you are