Web server

From: Erwin Kodiat (FXAPAG IDN) <ErwinK@fxapag.idn.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 08:50:42 +0800
Dear everyone,
Firstly, let me introduce myself, my name is Erwin Kodiat and currently I am
working for PT Astra Graphia (one of Xerox opcos). I am now involving in our
intranet development. By the way, at present I'm getting confused to choose
what web development software to be used to handle our intranet application.
I have evaluated several software such as ColdFusion 4.0, Microsoft ASP with
IIS 4.0 and ActivePerl. And still, I can not decide which software I will
purchase. So, if you don't mind, can you provide me information or analysis
result about the comparation of those softwares, so I can choose the best
software for our intranet.
Thank you for your information & supporting help.

Sincerely,

Erwin Kodiat
PT Astra Graphia Tbk
Jakarta - Indonesia