style sheets

From: Iztok Polanic <ssdipola@guest.arnes.si>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 16:44:14 +0100 (MET)
To: WWW HTML <www-html@w3.org>
Hello !!!

Sorry for asking this, because it's pretty lame. How can I change color
with style sheets when the cursor goes over some text? I want a solution
that will work both in IE 4.0 as in Netscape 4.0. Anyone? I would be very
grateful if you could send me to a site, where I would have some more
information about style sheets.
Thank you!

								Bye.

                                          //////
      xxxxxx                             ( o o )
      xx  xx           |           From: Iztok Polanic           |
       xxxx            |  E-mail: Iztok.Polanic1@guest.arnes.si  |
      xx  xx           |      WWW: http://kotzi.home.ml.org      |
     xx    xx          |            http://www.intering.si       |
    xx      xx         |           ICQ: Kotzi => *12556824*      |