Browser's cache

From: Ravindra Sharma <rsharma@marketfirst.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:59:39 -0700
To: <www-html@w3.org>
Hi folks,

I launch browser (IE4 or Netscape) programmatically with an URL as
parameter. If one or more instances of the browser are already open
and the same URL is in cache, browser takes it from cache and
it ends up showing the old document. How do I force browser
not to take document from cache ? I mean, Is there a command line
argument to the browser so it does not refer the cache ?

Thanks,
-ravi