Re: How to support borwsers with javascript support ?

At 10:27 PM 14/10/98 -0700, Ravindra Sharma wrote:
>My web page contains javascript but if a browser does not support
>javascript the onsubmit gives an error saying ValidateForm() not found.

If a browser does not support JavaScript, it ignores the OnSubmit
attribute.  You're doing something else wrong; validate your HTML at
<http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/>, and, if you're still having
problems, post your URL to a more appropriate forum, such as

This mailing list is not an appropriate place for your question.

--
Liam Quinn