Re: How to support borwsers with javascript support ?

From: Liam Quinn <liam@htmlhelp.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 08:47:22 -0400
To: "Ravindra Sharma" <rsharma@marketfirst.com>, <www-html@w3.org>
At 10:27 PM 14/10/98 -0700, Ravindra Sharma wrote:
>My web page contains javascript but if a browser does not support
>javascript the onsubmit gives an error saying ValidateForm() not found.

If a browser does not support JavaScript, it ignores the OnSubmit
attribute.  You're doing something else wrong; validate your HTML at
<http://www.htmlhelp.com/tools/validator/>, and, if you're still having
problems, post your URL to a more appropriate forum, such as

This mailing list is not an appropriate place for your question.

--
Liam Quinn