Interface name quandry ...

From: Miles Sabin <msabin@cromwellmedia.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:14:35 -0000
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>, "'xml-dev@ic.ac.uk'" <xml-dev@ic.ac.uk>, "'www-dom@w3.org'" <www-dom@w3.org>
Apologies in advance if this is a bit off topic,
and apologies to those who get multiple copies.

I'm working on a number of Java APIs which operate
on documents and their DOM representations relying
on only the intersection of the properties of XML
and HTML, and I've been racking my brains for a
good name that covers both HTML and XML, but isn't
as general as SGML.

Has anybody got any suggestions?

Cheers,

Miles

--
Miles Sabin                          Cromwell Media
Internet Systems Architect           5/6 Glenthorne Mews