Re: style sheets

From: Garth Wallace <gwalla@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 19:27:45 -0500 (EST)
To: www-html@w3.org, ssdipola@guest.arnes.si
>From: Iztok Polanic <ssdipola@guest.arnes.si>

How can I change color
>with style sheets when the cursor goes over some text? I want a
solution
>that will work both in IE 4.0 as in Netscape 4.0. Anyone?

Technically, you're supposed to be able to use the :hover psuedo-class,
but browser-vendors being who they are, it's not compatible with all
browsers. As far as I know, there is no other way to do this with style
sheets.

------------ "I am not a number! I am a free man!" ---------------
                                        - The Prisoner*

*or a USC student       <gwalla@planetall.com>