U R G E N T: Objekt ! ! !

From: Klara Gottfriedsen & Roland Schreiner <kg-rs@t-online.de>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 17:08:56 +0200
To: www-html@w3.org
Dear Sir or Madam!

I am working on my diploma on the chapter about
including video (avi) and sound (mid) in html;
especially for using the netscape navigator 4.05.

The urgent problem is:

are there any possibilities to include an avi and
mid file in a webside e.g. with »object« or
»embed«, so that the navigator doesn't break down
while opening a page including an avi or a
mid-file??? This is my result if the java and
java-script are disabled. If they are enabled
there are no problems.

I would be very glad if someone could help me very
quickly !

Thank you very much for your support.

Roland Schreiner
kg-rs@t-online.de