Re: Simple! Just say True or False.

From: dreamwvr <dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 13:24:56 -0600
To: sakur@cheerful.com, Martin Raknerud <martin.raknerud@klassekampen.no>
Cc: Chris Ridd <C.Ridd@isode.com>, www-html@w3.org
Yes but if you focus on cross browser coding you should be at least be
able to guess-timate the end result. At least IMHO:')

						Regards,
							dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com

At 05:12 PM 5/6/98 +0530, Sathish Kumar Rangarajan wrote:

>> >Indeed, if you want to get strict about it, then no version of Netscape
>> >or IE supports CSS1 correctly.
>>
>> If we're gonna be strict about it: Is there really any browser thats
>> supports HTML correctly at all?
>>
>> Martin
>

>		Think Martin has a point there.
>		And I learnt it only recently.
>
>		Sathish

DREAMWVR.COM - TOTAL WEB INTEGRATION, DEVELOPMENT, DESIGN SERVICES.
Featuring Website Development and Web Strategies of a TOP Developer
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/dreambiz.htm> <mailto:dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com>
<http://www.dreamwvr.com/bastions/FW1_faq.html>FW1FAQ-Maintainer/Author
"As Unique as the Company You Keep."