height attrib.

From: Rita Montorsi <rita@on-linefx.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 14:25:10 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org
Quick question, maybe someone can shed some light.

I created an html doc using a 3 column table. I'd like to fill the first
column with a 3 x 3 colored pixel gif that would automatically resize to
match the other two columns (which would be filled with text.)  The
problem I am facing is that the column size fluctuates depending on the
browser display and the length of the text. I've tried everything I
could possibly think of to get it to resize to the table height but no
luck.

I'm wondering if any of you guys know of a fix?

Rita