META refresh Tag.

Zac Leow Chee Hoong (
Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:39:00 -0500 (EST)

Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:39:00 -0500 (EST)
From: Zac Leow Chee Hoong <>
Subject: META refresh Tag.

Hello !

	Currently I found that the following syntax for META refresh works in most browsers.

But the ones specified in
<META http-equiv="refresh" content="3,">

does not seem to work and provide backward compatibility for previous versions.

Note that the new HTML 4.0 uses a comma "," to separate the URL and also the URL variable is done away with.

Is there any consensus on this issue ?

Regards from Zac !
I am a JAVA Programmer, I Don't plan, I IMPROVISE !
JAVA : As BAD as it gets... Scott "Java" McNealy Worst Actor !
You Don't frighten me ! I have experienced worst cases with Java...
99.999% Pure Java ! Any more you HAVE to put a Sun logo on your product !