Re: The 4.0 Spec

Adam M. Donahue (adam@cyber-guru.com)
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:46:00 +0000

From: "Adam M. Donahue" <adam@cyber-guru.com>
To: jlows@mindex.com (James L. Turner), www-html@w3.org
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 1998 22:46:00 +0000
Subject: Re: The 4.0 Spec

(Remove the HTML from your postings.)

When you say, "I gave every command possible"--do you mean you
assigned every character to colgroups?--you don't say what you were
using to test it out.  Just because a browser doesn't support a
certain aspect of the spec does not mean the spec needs to be
"fixed."

Adam

/* mailto:adam@cyber-guru.com */