Re: V/H-space - %Pixels or %Length ?

On Sun, 1 Mar 1998, eva wrote:

> There seems to be a typo in either the DTD (Transitional) or specification
> which is not included in the latest "HTML 4.0 Specification Errata" of Feb
> 11
>
> 13.7.2
> Referring to hspace and vspace - "Both attributes take values of type
> length."
>
> DTD - HTML 4.0 Transitional
> <!ATTLIST IMG
> hspace %Pixels;
> vspace %Pixels;

This is at least the third time this question has been posed.  I hope you
get an answer.  I haven't seem one yet.

Note there is a similar problem with the BORDER attriubute according to
Liam Quinn.

<URL:http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-html/1998Jan/0020.html>

    <URL:http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/%7Eroconnor/>
"And truth irreversibly destroys the meaning of its own message"
-- Anindita Dutta, "The Paradox of Truth, the Truth of Entropy"