HTML 4.0 Editors...

From: Brando Amres Aritonang <tonang@karet.usu.ac.id>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 03:49:11 -0700
To: www-html@w3.org
Dear Sir,

The term of HTML just new for me. I know some about Internet
and HTML since 3 month ago. For now I try to build the Home
page, but I get some trouble with my poor of HTML experience.

Especially for new HTML extention (HTML 4.0), until now I have
not see it's editor. So, I want to know where and how I can
get (may be download) the editor for this new HTML extention.

Hoping the Netters could help me to find it out.
Thanks for your kindness.