Animated gifs

From: Sam Morgan <sam.morgan@global.net.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:12:59 +0100
To: www-html@w3.org
I use ulead gif animator and others to create lots of transparent animated gif's obviously, but sometimes when I view them in IE4 some of the frames of the animated gif are not transparent, although this does not happen at all with other peoples browsers, I just wondered if anyone had had the same experience.

I have an AIT 8 meg XPERT@work graphics card.

Cheers

Sam Morgan-Technical Designer/Webmaster   sam.morgan@global.net.uk
Global Internet Ltd.                         Dir Tel:0181 957 1084
113-123 Upper Richmond Road                      Fax:0181 957 1149
London, SW15 2TL, UK                  URL:http://www.global.net.uk
            Part of the Internet Technology Group PLC