Re: Questionable implementation of IMG ALT attribute as tooltips

In article <SIMEON.9801231840.A@sf116.essex.ac.uk>, James Green
<jmkgre@essex.ac.uk> writes

>On Fri, 23 Jan 1998 15:47:21 +0000 Colin F Reynolds
><colin@the-net-effect.com> wrote:
>
>> I refuse to clutter up www-html with this, but I couldn't let it pass.

*sigh* So has no one ever told you, James, that it's impolite to post
personal mail to a public forum?

>snip<

>> Are you really this clueless, or are you trolling?

I guess you're trolling.

>snip<

>BTW, what exactly would **you** suggest?

That you get a clue?
HTH. HAND.

--
Colin Reynolds
"I know you believe you understand what you thought I said, but