problems with the Netscape print process

From: Agustin Cano Martinez <acano30@tid.es>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 16:35:17 +0100
To: "www-html@w3.org" <www-html@w3.org>
hello, I have a problem with the process of printing a frame.

this frame have javascript functions that use top variables.

The Netscape navigator doesn't print the interpreted page , when the
navigator prints, it opens internally the page of the frame and it
prints it, when this happens the top variables don't exist and the
printed page is bad configured.

thanks for all, and sorry for my bad english!