Browser Control

From: Surya Kant Tripathi <stripathi@ssind.stpn.soft.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 10:01:54 -0800
To: "'www-html@w3.org'" <www-html@w3.org>

Hello there,

Through W3 mailing list I am requesting if anybody can help me in knowing whether there exists an ActiveX/OCX web browser control that supports HTML 4.0 or not.
I actually want to provide web browsing facility in my application without using IE or NetScape. I have surfed the internet to look for such a control but could find one that exactly meets my requirements. Since I understand the cost required to make such control that's why I am not going to make it myself.

Thanking you in anticipation

-
Surya Kant