toolbar and a new window

From: Iztok Polanic <ssdipola@guest.arnes.si>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 22:56:59 +0200 (MET DST)
To: WWW HTML <www-html@w3.org>
Hello !!!

I want to make a site with frames. On the left there would be a toolbar
and on the right there would be a main screen.

			------------------------
			|      |		|
			| TOOL |     MAIN	|
			|      |		|
			|      |		|
			|      |		|
			|      |		|
			-------------------------

When I would click on a link in the toolbar area a page would open in the
main area and also a subpage would open in the toolbar area. Can you
understand me, what I'm trying to say??? How can I make this?
Please help!!!

								Bye.

                                          //////
      xxxxxx                             ( o o )
      xx  xx           |           From: Iztok Polanic           |
       xxxx            |  E-mail: Iztok.Polanic1@guest.arnes.si  |
      xx  xx           |      WWW: http://kotzi.home.ml.org      |
     xx    xx          |            http://www.intering.si       |
    xx      xx         |           ICQ: Kotzi => *12556824*      |