Re: Suggestions for future HTML standard

	I have had the same problem. I use the same header and footer for
each page in my high-school's site. It would be nice if there was a way to
do it with HTML, but then it would only be supported by the new browsers,
and not the older ones (not everyone upgrades everytime a new version is
released), but you can get around both of these problems using SSI (Server
Side Include), you just put in a comment that the server interprets,a nd
inserts the HTML file right where you want it, and since it is done by the
server, it does not matter what browser the client is using. If you want
to see this in action, go to:
http://lahs.losalamos.k12.nm.us/
and notice how the header and footer are the same on each page. I put the
actuall header and footer files in a directory /include that I made, and I
can edit that one file, and it changes on each page. I hope this helps
you out.

                                         - [3rian  :)

"Some girl ate Monica!"
	-Joey Tribbiani