RE: OBJECT, inheritance, and rendering

I don't like that idea. I'm not averse to the notion of a client-side
inclusion mechanism, but I don't think it should be tacked onto OBJECT's
functionality. AFAICT, every other media type OBJECT can include has a
notion of residing in its own box--why should text be different? I think it
would be most useful if a plain text file were rendered in its own box, as
pre-formatted text (that, after all, is how a browser will display a plain
text file if it is brought up in the main window).

Braden