RE: Style sheet and Netscape

From: Yvonne Throgmorton <yvonnet@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 13:44:11 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'Joel Jancovic'" <joj@altique.com>, www-style@w3.org, www-html@w3.org
Just to clarify the expected IE 4.01 behavior (Mac and Win):
-	in Joel's example with body set to blue but the HTML FONT property
set to gray, the gray wins because of specificity (the body is blue but that
particular element/section of text is set to gray.)
-	in David's example, setting the CSS property "font" to blue, IE
would not allow the HTML FONT property (gray) to override because when CSS
and HTML declarations are otherwise equal, CSS wins.

yvonne