RE: Style sheet and Netscape

Just to clarify the expected IE 4.01 behavior (Mac and Win):
-	in Joel's example with body set to blue but the HTML FONT property
set to gray, the gray wins because of specificity (the body is blue but that
particular element/section of text is set to gray.)
-	in David's example, setting the CSS property "font" to blue, IE
would not allow the HTML FONT property (gray) to override because when CSS
and HTML declarations are otherwise equal, CSS wins.

yvonne