Re: who can they be fooling?

From: Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor <roconnor@wronski.math.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:48:23 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-html@w3.org
cc: khudairi@w3.org
Well, there are indeed many common coding errors on W3C's pages.  Just
look at <URL:http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/future/>

This assumes the default colour for text is black.  I have my default
text colour set to yellow (not even mentioning my default link colours).
Examples like this litter the W3C web space.

Anyhow this discussion doens't belong on this mailing list. ....
Unfortunately I'm not too sure where it does belong.

    <URL:http://www.undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca/%7Eroconnor/>
``And truth irreversibly destroys the meaning of its own message''
-- Anindita Dutta, ``The Paradox of Truth, the Truth of Entropy''