Re: Absolute Font-size

 CK> Is there a possibility to use absolute font-sizes that works in Netscape
 CK> and IE?
 CK> Something like <font style="Times New Roman" size="12pt">????? But this
 CK> example doesn´t work in both browsers!

The correct way (IMHO) would be to use CSS, i.e:

12pt Times</span>

Note that 'Times New Roman' is a version of Times that is specific to
windows (it is possible but not common to have it on other
systems). I'd use 'Times' as a fall-back (and serif as worst-case
fallback), i.e. "font-family: Times New Roman, Times, serif;"

// Rasmus

--
kaj@cityonline.se --------------- Rasmus Kaj - http://www.e.kth.se/~kaj/
 \               CityOnLine IB Production AB - http://www.cityonline.se/