submit problem

From: Sael Gh. Zumot <zumot@bocme.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 12:11:09 +0300
To: w3 <www-html@w3.org>
Is there anybody to help me with this porblem:
I have a form, that I need to change it's action property to different
pages according to a certain action, with Netscape communicator there is
no problem with that, with Internet Explorer 3.0 it does not work, what
is driving me crazy is that it deos not give errors, it just doesn't
submit to the next page, the page reload itself back.but it executes the