Re: Writing CGI scripts

Walter Ian Kaye wrote:

> At 4:35p -0500 02/23/98, Gerald Oskoboiny wrote:
>
> >There's an effort underway to produce an informational RFC on CGI;
> >I joined the list and I'll try to make sure this topic gets covered
> >in that spec once I've had a chance to review it.
> >
> >    http://Web.Golux.Com/coar/cgi/
>
> You joined the list?? I just tried, and got this error:
[error text elided]

I just came across this message to-day, unfortunately.
Yes, there was a problem with subscribing to the list;
with all Majordomo operations in that domain, in fact -
an artifact of a Perl upgrade.  The lists were dysfunctional
for a few days until the error got noticed by someone here.

The list is once again available, if anyone tried to sign up,
failed, but is still interested.  There's going to be a
post of proposed changes sometime in the next 48 hours,
in fact.

My abject apologies for the problem..

#ken	P-)}