Re: Archive in Object

From: Stephanos Piperoglou <sp249@cam.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 02:30:57 +0100 (BST)
To: roconnor@uwaterloo.ca
cc: www-html@w3.org
On Fri, 10 Apr 1998, Russell Steven Shawn O'Connor wrote:

> The ARCHIVE attribute of the OBJECT element takes a space spearated list
> of URI's.  But the DTD specifies the content as %URI.  I think this is
> either misleading, or even wrong.  There should be a separate entity
> called URIs for space separated lists of URIs.

If I'm not mistaken, %URI is just a reference to CDATA, so there really is
no problem technically. Of course, all of these data types have been defined
for readability of the DTD, but this doesn't mean a document won't validate
correctly.

-- Stephanos Piperoglou -- sp249@cam.ac.uk -------------------
All I want is a little love and a lot of money. In that order.
------------------------- http://www.thor.cam.ac.uk/~sp249/ --