RE: Printing HTML

Problem is, that simple request almost impossible!

In order to achieve an acceptable printout,
you need to write a program that converts the web page into EPS or RTF.

Currently, most browsers will do a poor job of laying out your HTML
page,
and don't provide the ability to hide forms from a printout, add
footers, draw table headers, etc.