Re: Printing HTML

Erik Aronesty (
Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:11:21 -0700

From: Erik Aronesty <>
To: "''" <>
Cc: "''" <>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 1997 09:11:21 -0700
Subject: RE: Printing HTML

Problem is, that simple request almost impossible!

In order to achieve an acceptable printout,
you need to write a program that converts the web page into EPS or RTF.

Currently, most browsers will do a poor job of laying out your HTML
and don't provide the ability to hide forms from a printout, add
footers, draw table headers, etc.