Re: SCRIPT

On Mon, 22 Sep 1997, MegaZone wrote:

> I see a potential problem with the new SCRIPT definition.
>
> 'language' has been deprecated in favor of 'type'.  However, my
> understanding of type is that it does not contain version info.

In principle, the type could include the version as a parameter
value, e.g.  type="text/coolscript;version=1.8". Another possibility
is to wedge it into the name, e.g. type="text/coolscript-1.8".
The main issue is the registration of types including any
parameters. In principle this is a matter for IANA.

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2521 (office) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)