Re: IMG tag doesn't seem to support relative HEI & WID values as standard

At 8:44p +0000 09/09/97, David Marsh wrote:

 > If there is a genuine need for images to be scaled to match the text and
 > window size, then it would seem to me that the only solution would be for
 > authors to use vector graphics

This is true, so percentages should go with APPLET and OBJECT for plug-ins.

 > (which essentially implies PostScript?),

Nope, there is:

   * Macromedia Flash (née FutureSplash)

and very soon there will be:

   * QuickTime 3.0 vector graphics

Neither of these uses PostScript, although both require plug-ins.