Re: HTML4.0 draft: comments re: inclusion of frames

Jordan Reiter (jreiter@mail.slc.edu)
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 16:31:31 -0500

Date: Tue, 9 Sep 1997 16:31:31 -0500
To: www-html@w3.org
From: Jordan Reiter <jreiter@mail.slc.edu>
Subject: Re: HTML4.0 draft: comments re: inclusion of frames

At 4:06 PM -0500 1997-09-09, Jordan Reiter wrote:
>First of all, the names of articles, according to almost all bibliographic
>standards, including MLA's [1], are in quotes, NOT italicized.  Secondly,
>shouldn't <CITE> be used instead of <i> for "Name of publication"?

Forgot to put the citation at the end:

  [1] Gibaldi, Joseph. _MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers_. New
York: MLA of America, 1995. 4.7.1

[                    Jordan Reiter                     ]
[            mailto:jreiter@mail.slc.edu               ]
[ "You can't just say, 'I don't want to get involved.' ]
[  The universe got you involved."  --Hal Lipset, P.I. ]