Re: a web certification program?

Checked this URL with a few online validators and I'm not impressed with
the results.

My conclusion is that whatever the criteria being offered on this site
for certification purposes in the questionnaires has no credibility
since the site itself has doubtful credibility.

It seems like a case of "Physician Heal Thyself"

--
Francis R. Cottier
E-Mail:cottier@fox.nstn.ca